Business Litigation Attorneys
Even with carefully drafted contracts and well-defined business relationships, disputes and litigation are virtually unavoidable for the majority of businesses. Most of these disputes are easily resolved, while others require negotiations in order to come to mutually agreeable terms. However, some disputes are impossible to resolve without business litigation attorneys.
At Lerner & Weiss, we work with you as though we are an extension of your business team. We treat you as a business partner and will only recommend resolutions we ourselves would implement for our own business.
Experienced California Business Litigation Law Firm
At Lerner & Weiss, our business litigation lawyers bring our collective 60 years of experience to the table to fight on your behalf to ensure the best possible result. We work as quickly as we can in order to minimize any disruption to your business, so that you can continue your efforts to sell your products and services.
Our goal is always to act in the best interest of your business, whether that involves simple or intensive negotiations, or taking your case to trial and utilizing our courtroom skills.
Types of Business Litigation Cases We Handle
Our business litigation attorneys have vast experience litigating many types of cases, including:
- Breach of Contract. Businesses functions on contracts. There are partnership contracts, business to business contracts, vendor contracts and more. When one party breaches the terms of the contract, legal intervention is generally required.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty. This can be a particularly difficult area of law. We work to minimize disputes between partners and shareholders and come to a quick resolution.
- Business Dissolution. Each business formation requires a different type of dissolution procedure in order to comply with local, state and federal laws.
- Business Bankruptcy. There are different types of bankruptcy depending on your particular business needs.
- Fraudulent Transactions. You may need to defend your business against allegations of fraud, or you have been the victim of a fraudulent transaction.
- Partnership Disputes. These range from petty disagreements that can easily be resolved to major disputes that may result in the dissolution of your partnership or business.
- Tax Disputes. Whatever your tax situation is, state or federal, we can help with a resolution.
- Trade Secrets. This can be complex and involve a detailed investigation. We work to preserve your secrets so you can concentrate on managing your business.
We work with you to solve any and all business litigation issues no matter how minor or small they may seem to you at the time.
Personalized Approach to Representation
At Lerner & Weiss, our business attorneys focus on your specific needs and goals. Each situation is unique, and we give our clients the individual attention they deserve with a focus on providing high quality legal representation.
Litigating business disputes can be time-consuming and emotionally draining. Staff may be demoralized and their focus on litigation can take their attention away from job duties. You also may be concerned about damage to your reputation that may occur due to your involvement litigating a particular matter.
We recognize these potential problems and will work with you to do minimize all potential and real problems that arise as a result of the litigation.
Contact us for a Free Case Consultation
We recommend you consult us as soon as you suspect something is amiss. Whether or not you are concerned that you may be the subject of a lawsuit or may need to initiate litigation, you can count on Lerner & Weiss to be your go-to business litigation law firm.